Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am trying to use My Messages on my Verizon Ellipsis and I get the message that says mobile number (tablet) doesn't have permission to send messages. How can I change this?
AdamsFamily04

How do I give permission to my Verizon Ellipsis tablet to send messages - in order to use My Messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I am trying to use My Messages on my Verizon Ellipsis and I get the message that says mobile number (tablet) doesn't have permission to send messages.  How can I change this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello AdamsFamily04,

Staying connected with all you devices is important. I am here to help you connect your Verizon messages with the tablet.  Verizon Messages on the tablet needs to be associated with your mobile number to configure the messages.  When the message prompts you for a number, use the mobile number you want to link it with and you will be ready for use.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am trying to use My Messages on my Verizon Ellipsis and I get the message that says mobile number (tablet) doesn't have permission to send messages.  How can I change this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello AdamsFamily04,

Staying connected with all you devices is important. I am here to help you connect your Verizon messages with the tablet.  Verizon Messages on the tablet needs to be associated with your mobile number to configure the messages.  When the message prompts you for a number, use the mobile number you want to link it with and you will be ready for use.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes