Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am using smartphone. Can I add basic phone as a second phone?
junh

Hello,

I am using 1GB plan for iPhone 6.

I am working for a mine and I don't want to carry my iPhone into the mining field. (I don't want to expose my phone on harsh condition).

Could I add basic phone as my second phone? If I could, how much do I have to pay additionally?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am using smartphone. Can I add basic phone as a second phone?
Kyann

My husband has the same phone and he works in harsh conditions also and alot in water.....just a suggestion, he purchased a shatterproof, waterproof case and it has done very well for him. Hes dropped it in water, etc. Before this case he had a standard work flip phone that was heavy duty and just had like basic talking and txt for a lil bit of nothing added to his bill. Hoped this helped. Be careful at work and have a great day!

junh

Oh, I see. I wish your husband will not make any problem with costly iPhone. Smiley Happy Thank you for kind reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Junh, I definitely understand wanting to not expose such a great device to the elements. You can add a line for a basic phone. Cost monthly will depend on what plan you have.  Let’s start there, what is your current plan?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes