Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I can't get my mifi to pick up my printer or my scanner?
abtbvde

My scan snap is saying it is connected but the Mi Fi is not showing it being connected, ab

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I can't get my mifi to pick up my printer or my scanner?
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Do you have any error messages or is the MiFi simply not showing up in your printers list of available networks to connect to?  Chances are a quick reboot of both devices will correct the problem.  If not you could try switching the wireless channel that the MiFi is operating on to another non-overlapping channel with less competition from neighboring devices.  Non overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz are 1, 6 and 11.  All 5.0 GHz channels are non-overlapping.

Please confirm your specific Jetpack model for specific steps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I can't get my mifi to pick up my printer or my scanner?
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Do you have any error messages or is the MiFi simply not showing up in your printers list of available networks to connect to?  Chances are a quick reboot of both devices will correct the problem.  If not you could try switching the wireless channel that the MiFi is operating on to another non-overlapping channel with less competition from neighboring devices.  Non overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz are 1, 6 and 11.  All 5.0 GHz channels are non-overlapping.

Please confirm your specific Jetpack model for specific steps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes