Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I cant connect with sch-lc11 634f? It has a white light at 4g

I cant connect with my jetpack sch-lc11 634f?  It has a white light at the 4g indicator and no other lights

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I cant connect with sch-lc11 634f? It has a white light at 4g
Not applicable

Hello 6275,

Thank you for contacting us concerning your issue with connecting to your jetpack. The jetpack is a cellular antena that connects to our mobile tower in your area. If you pull the battery while the device is on it will create a SOFT RESET. Make sure you remove it from the charger first and re-insert the battery and turn on to allow jetpack to search for the network connection again. Once you see you have a good signal, go to your WiFi capable equipment and look for your jetpacks NETWORK Name. If you have a connection to the network and your devices network name appears you should be able to get out to the internet. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I cant connect with sch-lc11 634f?  It has a white light at 4g
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Delete the wireless profile you created for the Jetpack on your device and start over.  You either entered the wrong password or the profile you created got corrupted.  Start fresh and reenter everything, you should be good to go from there.

0 Likes
Re: I cant connect with sch-lc11 634f? It has a white light at 4g
Not applicable

Hello 6275,

Thank you for contacting us concerning your issue with connecting to your jetpack. The jetpack is a cellular antena that connects to our mobile tower in your area. If you pull the battery while the device is on it will create a SOFT RESET. Make sure you remove it from the charger first and re-insert the battery and turn on to allow jetpack to search for the network connection again. Once you see you have a good signal, go to your WiFi capable equipment and look for your jetpacks NETWORK Name. If you have a connection to the network and your devices network name appears you should be able to get out to the internet. Hope this helps.

0 Likes