Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I recently purchased the jetpack, MiFi 6620L to replace an earlier model. The salesman assured me it was much better. I can't express how disappointed I am with this product. The older jetpack was located in my office and I was able to connect to the in
MarileeB
0 Likes
Re: I recently purchased the jetpack, MiFi 6620L to replace an earlier model. The salesman assured me it was much better.   I can't express how disappointed I am with this product. The older jetpack was located in my office and I was able to connect to th
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Please type the entirety of your post within the normal content window instead of the title.  The majority of your post was cut off due to character limits.

Re: I recently purchased the jetpack, MiFi 6620L to replace an earlier model. The salesman assured me it was much better. I can't express how disappointed I am with this product. The older jetpack was located in my office and I was able to connect to th
grintwig1

I too am INCREDIBLY disappointed in this product and what I was told by sales associates in the Whiteville, NC store about it!!

I used to be able to connect from my office (I work from home and NOW cannot even use my office thanks to this "product") at the back of the house to my old MIFI unit and now with this "much stronger, more advanced" unit I can not even connect from one room away!!!!!

I paid over $200 for this thing and I can't even use it the way the "older, out-of-date" (their words not mine) version could be used.

I have tried troubleshooting, switching channels, and have re-booted the damn thing so many times I am liable to end up breaking the reset button.

It won't consistently hold a 4G signal either!!

I specifically told the customer service reps that I spoke with that I needed a Motorola unit with the same capabilities as the unit I had but stronger and I was advised that this "unit" was the answer! The CSRs I spoke with in Whiteville, NC assured me that this "unit" would work at my address (which they looked up while I was in the store) and would be a vast improvement.....Lies, lies, and more lies by the company that loves to lie to me and rip me off!!

0 Likes
Re: I recently purchased the jetpack, MiFi 6620L to replace an earlier model. The salesman assured me it was much better. I can't express how disappointed I am with this product. The older jetpack was located in my office and I was able to connect to th
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
We want to ensure you are able to use your new device successfully grintwig1. Let's get to the bottom of your connection issues. Since you purchased the phone equipment, have you ever been able to connect to the internet successfully? Do you have a cellular device with us? If so, are you able to connect to the internet on your phone? Also, to ensure there are no reported issues in your area, can you provide us with your zip code.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes