Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I work in Barstow and have had NO SERVICE AVAILABLE on my Ellipsis Jetpack since 1/29/2015. I have no problems at home over in Victorville. Anyone capable of fixing that?
wayneg54

I have an Ellipsis Jetpack and have no problems at all using it at home over in Victorville. I did not have an issue in Barstow until 1/29 when it mysteriously came up with NO SERVICE AVAILABLE. I will sporadically get a signal but no internet service. That signal typically lasts less than one minute.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I work in Barstow and have had NO SERVICE AVAILABLE on my Ellipsis Jetpack since 1/29/2015. I have no problems at home over in Victorville. Anyone capable of fixing that?
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Service problems need to be reported directly to Verizon support.  Give them a call and share the details on what you have observed.

One other step you could try before contacting VZW would be to get a 2nd VZW device and test in Barstow.  If multiple devices are having a problem then its likely an issue with the local towers.  If its only your Jetpack then the Jetpack would need servicing or resets to get back on track.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I work in Barstow and have had NO SERVICE AVAILABLE on my Ellipsis Jetpack since 1/29/2015. I have no problems at home over in Victorville. Anyone capable of fixing that?
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Service problems need to be reported directly to Verizon support.  Give them a call and share the details on what you have observed.

One other step you could try before contacting VZW would be to get a 2nd VZW device and test in Barstow.  If multiple devices are having a problem then its likely an issue with the local towers.  If its only your Jetpack then the Jetpack would need servicing or resets to get back on track.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
wayneg54

Mr. Getzke, I appreciate your reply. Since their are no phone numbers anywhere on the Verizon Wireless service/support page, would you have a phone number?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Contact information is available via the Contact Us link at the top of the page, i.e.,

Customer Service

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

- at the phone tree, press 3 for Technical Support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wayneg54,

We want you to be able to enjoy service on your jetpack. What exact zipcode are you having service issues in? Do you have service issues indoors and out? Do you have any cellphones? If so, do you notice issues with service on your cellular device when in Barstow?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes