Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I would like to see my daily data usage for January 2015
nevermor1

How can I see my daily data usage for the month before the current one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I would like to see my daily data usage for January 2015
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Sign into My Verizon.  View bill.  Change to date period desired. Click DATA tab. Under the Data Type drop-down select Data Usage.  You can see day by day and approx what time and how much data was used.  You can change the data from KB, MB, and GB.  Probably easier to use MB to add it up.  You can also use an app in the Play Store, if using an Android that can monitor your use and let you know daily, weekly, monthly use and what apps used that data.  I'm sure Apple has something similar if you use an iPhone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Sign into My Verizon.  View bill.  Change to date period desired. Click DATA tab. Under the Data Type drop-down select Data Usage.  You can see day by day and approx what time and how much data was used.  You can change the data from KB, MB, and GB.  Probably easier to use MB to add it up.  You can also use an app in the Play Store, if using an Android that can monitor your use and let you know daily, weekly, monthly use and what apps used that data.  I'm sure Apple has something similar if you use an iPhone.

0 Likes
Pete13

N

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

N? 

0 Likes