Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is it too late to get out of my HUM contract?
TNJim

And have it taken off my account? I upgraded to an iPhone 8+ in January and was talked inot getting the HUM device. I didn't really want it to start with and the longer I have it the less I want it. In fact I disconnected it and am no longer using it. How can I get it deleted from my account?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is it too late to get out of my HUM contract?
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

It is never too late to cancel the line if you are willing to pay the ETF for the contract. Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they cancel the HUM line. You can also visit a corporate store to cancel the line. They will try to discourage you from canceling, but be polite and firm about the decision. Do not let them suspend the line. Also it is best if you call as close as possible like the day of when your billing cycle date ends since you won't be prorated for the days you don't use the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it too late to get out of my HUM contract?
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

It is never too late to cancel the line if you are willing to pay the ETF for the contract. Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they cancel the HUM line. You can also visit a corporate store to cancel the line. They will try to discourage you from canceling, but be polite and firm about the decision. Do not let them suspend the line. Also it is best if you call as close as possible like the day of when your billing cycle date ends since you won't be prorated for the days you don't use the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes