Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Issue transitioning from Disney + promotion to Disney+/Hulu/ESPN promotion
ggomm

I had the original Disney + promotion through Verizon and recently switched to a plan with the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN promotion. Hulu and ESPN work fine but my Disney account now says "Welcome back, seems like you're not subscribed. Did you cancel or let your subscription end?" and I can't see my account details without paying. (same view on web and app) I can see the bundle as active and included within my Verizon account. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issue transitioning from Disney + promotion to Disney+/Hulu/ESPN promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to read that your having trouble with your Disney+ subscription. We'd love to help in way we can. Please tell us more about the situation. Did you make any changes to your Disney+ service? When you go to My Verizon, you don't see the Disney+ option? https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/#sign-up Have you reached out to Disney+ to see if they still show that you're registered?  

0 Likes
ggomm

I did not make any changes to my Disney + service. When I go to My verizon I see a message that says 'Your Disney account has been activated and you're all set to start streaming' and then there is a link. When I click the link I get the message "Welcome back, seems like you're not subscribed. Did you cancel or let your subscription end?" - I guess I'll try Disney support.

0 Likes
ggomm

Posting the solution in case this happens to anyone else. Cancel your promotion for the bundle through my verizon (Account -> Add ons and apps overview) and then re-enroll in it. Then the link presented on the my verizon page that takes you to the disney page will work and will activate your account. My opinion is that this happens to people who had the old promotion, had to pay for one or more months between, and then switched to a plan that includes the bundle.

0 Likes