Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jet Pack
Janet10011958

I have been having trouble with my Mifi foe awhile. I couldn't get it to work right I called support, we did all kind of stuff and it didn't work. They said that maybe it was my SIM card they sent me a new one, I put it in now my Mifi will not even come on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jet Pack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Janet10011958

I'm very sad to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your MiFi! I'd love to ensure you have the connection and experience you need. Which make/model MiFi are you having this trouble with? Will it not power on at all or not connect to the network?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Janet10011958

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I took my MiFi to the Verizon stop she said it just needed a good charger, I got a 30 dollar charger. I get it home and I still have trouble with my MiFi now it won't even come on. if I haven't messed with it for awhile it will come on then go off after I try to use it. You could go back on my file and can see I have been having trouble for more then a couple of years. I just use my phone to connect my computer to the internet. I would really like to have a wi fi that I can use. Can u please help me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
I can definitely understand that, Janet10011958!

I would like to help get it working. When you say you've had trouble for a couple of years, do you mean that you've owned the MiFi for several years and have always had trouble with it? When you don't use it, and it won't come on when you come back to it, how long is that? Is it several hours, or several days that you typically leave it dormant? If you do use it regularly, does it seem to work better? Please provide some additional information, so we can pinpoint exactly what may be causing this.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes