Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Jet pack plan canceled by an agent
sanseiryu

I recently transferred my 99.99 20Gb per month Jetpack plan from Millenicom to Verizon. I was Grandfathered in since Millenicom would no longer offer the service. Got the account set up and associated it with my wife's cell phone acct. No problem. But I began to get a separate bill from Verizon for my Jetpack. So I called and asked the agent to combine the two bills onto one statement. This agent then proceeded to cancel my 20 Gb per month Jetpack plan and put it on a shared plan with my wife's 2 Gb cell phone data. When I started to get overage messages, I called back and another agent, after listening to the issue and confirming the reason why, began to work on my request to have my data plan restored. She spoke with a supervisor and after a lengthy amount of time, came back and assured me that all was resolved. 2 Gb on my wife's cell phone and 20 Gb on my jetpack. A week later, still getting overage messages, I check my wife's account. Well, I hate being lied to. No change. I am on my wife's shared 2Gb data plan, have 2 Gb of overages and in the most recent conversation with another agent. "Nothing I can do for you sir. Since you were Grandfathered into Verizon and then a change was made to the plan, we can no longer put you back on a plan that we do not offer." I didn't ask for a change to the plan. It was a mistake by the agent. If you can change the plan to take away the data, how is it that you can't restore the same plan that was in effect?  I'm now paying 20 dollars a month for a jetpack I can't use. I can no longer use my laptop outside of my home unless I can find a free wifi signal. I am beyond angry. How can such a simple request be so mismanaged. After nearly 20 years with Verizon, I told my wife, if this doesn't get resolved, we're changing carriers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jet pack plan canceled by an agent
John_Getzke
Community Leader
Community Leader

We cant help you with account issues.  All you can do is contact VZW and work with the reps that you are transferred to.

If VZW is not able to meet your needs then you should do what is best for yourself and be prepared to move on accordingly.  Let VZW win your business back rather than you going out of your way to remain their customer.

0 Likes