Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetpack and plan type
mldy

Does the model Jetpack I purchase determine whether I have to use prepaid plan or monthly plan?  Or can any device be used either way?  thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Jetpack and plan type
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
mldy,
How exciting that you're considering new devices with us! The model device that you purchase are designed specifically for either our postpaid or prepaid services. Here's a link to our listing of Prepaid devices http://spr.ly/6-12NnMe. Also, our Telesales team will be very helpful in your decision making regarding which plan would work best for you. This team is available at 800-256-4646. Please be sure to let us know if you have further questions.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Prepaid devices have their own department in VZW.  Normally when you want a prepaid device it must start off in that area.  I don't think you can migrate a device from contract/open to prepaid.  Although the same devices may be offered on both if you care to repurchase them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
mldy,
How exciting that you're considering new devices with us! The model device that you purchase are designed specifically for either our postpaid or prepaid services. Here's a link to our listing of Prepaid devices http://spr.ly/6-12NnMe. Also, our Telesales team will be very helpful in your decision making regarding which plan would work best for you. This team is available at 800-256-4646. Please be sure to let us know if you have further questions.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes