Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetpack ellipsis - having connection issues with sites requiring login/password
wt9

I am having issues with sites that require a login/password. 

Windows 10

Verizon Ellipsis jetpack.  I have the latest updates

Using primarily Chrome but I have the same issue with Microsoft Edge as well.

If I try to connect to any website that requires login (ie online banking, carbonite, Verizon, etc...), I will get a "webpage not available message".  I put the details of the error message at the bottom of this post.  Also my/jetpack will get a similar message.  I have to connect to the jetpack through 192.168.1.1.

I do not have any issues with other devices.  home wifi, hotel wifi, galaxy 4 hotspot.

I have gone through the basic troubleshooting suggestions from the Verizon community and knowledge base.  (soft reboot, power on/off, etc...

I have not done a hard reboot yet.  I read that you hold the reset button down for 10 seconds to hard reboot, but this will only soft reboot.

I have all firewalls and anti virus turned off.

I am sure I have left out some details but any suggestions/help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Will

The connection to online.bbt.com was interrupted.

Reload this webpage

Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.

Check your Internet connection

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jetpack ellipsis - having connection issues with sites requiring login/password
7e18n1

Try this: disable (turn off) IPv6 and save changes.

Reference page 33 in the Verizon Ellipsis MHS800L Jetpack User Manual.

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack ellipsis - having connection issues with sites requiring login/password
wt9

I have tried that.  I read your suggestion in other posts. thanks for reply