Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG 150
ron36535

My LG VN-150, number pad light  will not go off even when off in settings. this is draining by battery.anyone else had that problem ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG 150
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ron36535 - I want to make sure your battery is long lasting. I’m here to help. Your keypad backlight definitely shouldn’t be coming on since it’s set to ‘Always Off’ under the Display Settings>Backlight>Keypad Backlight. Since it is remaining on, please do the following to see if the phone will remember the chosen setting:  http://vz.to/1PwhAay. Keep us posted with your results.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ron36535

The link you gave me only goes back to Verizon cloud page.Please resend a correct link. Thanks,Ronnie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

My apologies ron36535. Let’s have you try this one instead:  http://vz.to/21n1dB7

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ron36535

That link just tells me how to take the battery out. that is not the problem.

Is there anything that can be done to get the keypad light to go off. changing the settings did not work.

Thanks,

Ronnie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for your patience, ron36535. Let's take a second look and see what is going on. We are here to help in anyway that we can. Has your key pad ever stayed off? When did this start? How long does your battery last? We will provide all the options you have.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ron36535

This started about a month ago when I noticed my battery going dead after about a day and a half.

I Would close the phone and you could see the keypad light still on.

i'm thinking I am going to have to get another phone.

0 Likes