Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Lost Case In Mail
Doodlesin

I have a claim to make about a phone case I had ordered through the website. UPS requires that I give them contact information about the product. They have a proof of delivery but I never received the product. What can I do about this exactly? I am not sure whats even going on with the website since they only have a phone claims anyways. 

0 Likes
Re: Lost Case In Mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're here to help. Just to clarify, you processed your order through the Verizon website and never received it? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
Doodlesin

I had ordered it through the Verizon website using a coupon I had combined with an otter case. UPS had put that they had delivered it, however even on my account page it said it hasn't even been delivered to me as well. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We will not be able to see a stand-alone accessory order. Please dial 800.256.4646 for further assistance. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes