Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAC Filtering on a 6620L
ssrt

How do you delete a device listed under 'MAC Filtering' on a 6620l?  I can add a device, but don't see where to delete one that was previously added.  The 'MAC Filtering' menu is under the 6620l's web interface under 'Jetpack Settings' and 'Advanced'.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MAC Filtering on a 6620L
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

See page 77 of the user guide:

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/vzw-jetpack-mifi6620l/internet-vzw-jetpack-mifi6620l-ug.pdf

Here you will see a list of devices that have been entered to the MAC filter list.  All you need to do is uncheck the checkbox under the Blocked column and the device should be good to go.  The Jetpack should refresh itself after a period of time and clean up the list from there if I remember correctly.  If not then reset the Jetpack and add back in any MAC addresses that you do want to filter.

I suspect that if the Jetpack is not removing allowed devices over time that there is a firmware issue going on.  That might be worth contacting VZW and submitting a request for feature for, something that would allow us to do that manually when the automatic cleanup does not work.

0 Likes