Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHS700L Ellipsis Jetpack won't come on
cjslocumb3

I have a MHS700L Ellipsis Jetpack.  It has died.  I plug it up and it has a red light.  Then after a few minutes it goes to green; however, it will not come on. If I take it off the charger, the light goes out completely.  I have tried a soft reset. (Cant do a hard reset because there is no connection)  I havent had it but maybe 6months and it never leaves the house, or even the table it sits on, so there has been no damage to it.  Help.  It is the only internet we have.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MHS700L Ellipsis Jetpack won't come on
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Contact VZW.  Have them replace it under the 1 year warranty that all new Jetpacks come with.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cjslocumb3

Here the rescue! I understand this is an urgent matter for you since it is your only source of internet. Was the device charging correctly prior to this happening? Have you tried using a different charger for the device? Keep us updated I want to make sure we solve this in a quick matter for you.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
trucker486

I have had this problem 3 times now replace unit everytime now it wont shut off afraid to try setting  I am trucker and it is my only internet so if it isn't working I am screwed

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

If you have had the same problem 3 times then ask VZW to send you a different model.  Perhaps that particular model is not well equipped enough to handle whatever is going on in your normal environment.  A different model may have better success.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

trucker486 We can understand why you're frustrated. We want to figure out why the device is powering off and not turning back on. You mentioned the device has been replaced, how about the battery or charger? The device will not be replaced with a different model under warranty but we can look into other device options if troubleshooting does not work.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes