Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MIFI4510L - FREQUENT SERVICE LOSS AT HOME
jim_bartleman

After over three years of relatively dependable service in my home, I have recently began experiencing frequent drops in internet connection.  When reset I get at least four bars and a green light indicating I am connected to 4G.  I took it to the store and they could find no problem and suggested that this model could be trying to transfer between 3G and 4G causing the loss of my internet connection and need for reset.  The service area map shows 4G and as noted the jetpack connects to 4G when reset; moreover, I do not recall problems in the past caused by shifting between 3G and 4G (until recently we were on the fringe of 4G and did experience 3G/4G transfers).  Could this be a hardware issue? outdated technology? or has Verizon done something to screw up my service?  I would hate to buy a new jetpack and have the same problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MIFI4510L - FREQUENT SERVICE LOSS AT HOME
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out. We want you to always have the best network. Let's look into this together. What zip are you in? Does service improve outside? Other Verzion devices have this issue as well?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes