Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manufacturer:Novatel Wireless, Inc. Model:T1114 Radio technologies supported:1xRTT(Voice), LTE(data) does not show correct time for caller ID or phone. I'm EST and it Shows PST
jbaggs

I called about this problem over 6 months ago and was told that a fix would be soon. OK, I guess i should have asked the definition of soon. So can someone tell me how to fix my problem other than moving to the PTZ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Manufacturer:Novatel Wireless, Inc. Model:T1114 Radio technologies supported:1xRTT(Voice), LTE(data) does not show correct time for caller ID or phone. I'm EST and it Shows PST
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Jbaggs,

Thanks for the hard work! I would recommed resetting the router back to the original factory defaults. To reset the Wi-Fi and router settings:
➊➊ Connect to 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice. Open a web browser on the connected
device and enter http://VerizonBRV/ or http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
➋➋ Open the 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice Backup and Restore page after Signing In to the Web User Interface. (See Backup and Restore on page <?>.) The Backup and Restore page has a Restore to Factory Defaults button. This button resets all Wi-Fi and Routersettings to their factory default values. All existing settings are lost. Keep me posted with the results once completed.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Manufacturer:Novatel Wireless, Inc. Model:T1114 Radio technologies supported:1xRTT(Voice), LTE(data) does not show correct time for caller ID or phone. I'm EST and it Shows PST
7e18n1

The correct Caller ID time comes from the local telephone company.

Call Verizon Wireless Customer Service (800) 922-0204.

0 Likes
jbaggs

I strongly disagree. Since the phone is provided through verizon wireless, it's an issue for verizon to address.My mother in law has service with a different device and she has the correct time. I feel it's an issue with the device. This was also confirmed by the tech I talked to several months ago.

Re: Re: Manufacturer:Novatel Wireless, Inc. Model:T1114 Radio technologies supported:1xRTT(Voice), LTE(data) does not show correct time for caller ID or phone. I'm EST and it Shows PST
7e18n1

From my point of view, Verizon Wireless is the local telephone company. The CID data stream (figure 3) has always been provided by the telephone company and contains date, time, phone number, and name. All a CID device does is display the data the phone company sends.

The voice part of your BRV is an analog telephone adapter. Its firmware will extract the CID data from the digital control data and push it to the CID device and phone. The way most ATA devices work, the provider maintains a profile with specific details about the ATA such as its MAC address, language, outbound/direct proxy server, and includes the time zone where the ATA is located. Time and date are part of the CID data and the most reliable, most logical place to get them is the telephone company, because the inbound User Agent or phone may not have either.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jbaggs,

It is important to us that the caller id displays the correct time. Is the software up to date on the device? To learn how to check please visit: http://spr.ly/6582B6UWk

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jbaggs

TionnaB_VZW,

The software says it is up to date when I checked it in the web browser interface. I believe it said the date it gave was Jan 2013.

John

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Jbaggs,

Thanks for the hard work! I would recommed resetting the router back to the original factory defaults. To reset the Wi-Fi and router settings:
➊➊ Connect to 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice. Open a web browser on the connected
device and enter http://VerizonBRV/ or http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
➋➋ Open the 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice Backup and Restore page after Signing In to the Web User Interface. (See Backup and Restore on page <?>.) The Backup and Restore page has a Restore to Factory Defaults button. This button resets all Wi-Fi and Routersettings to their factory default values. All existing settings are lost. Keep me posted with the results once completed.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes