Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Missing internet, TV and more!
Vie0581

We literally live a mile from serviceable areas but for some reason we are unable to find any one to come give us service, We need internet and tv would be fantastic. There are several people that live down the road of no service that I could pretty much guarantee would sign up with what ever provider decided to run what ever they needed to get internet here. So my question is HOW DO WE CONVINCE YOU TO GET US SERVICE??? We have been waiting 3 years now for anything and we are slowly going insane, please save us from this insanity 🙂 Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing internet, TV and more!
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Landline internet and TV service from Verizon is not handled by Verizon Wireless. They are two separate companies. I would suggest checking the Verizon Residential forums http://forums.verizon.com/ for information on how to get service extended to your location if it is possible.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Missing internet, TV and more!
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Contact your local government to setup incentives for internet service providers to deploy in your area.  Chances are its not profitable for anyone to setup in your area which is why you don't have service in the first place. 

0 Likes