Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon Jetpack won't connect to my phone after I accidentally disconnected it from the jetpack. When I try to connect it, it continually asks for the password. I insert the password multiple times, but to no avail. HELP!!
lukelomiller

My Verizon Jetpack won't connect to my phone after I accidentally disconnected it from the jetpack. When I try to connect it, it continually asks for the password. I insert the password multiple times, but to no avail. HELP!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My Verizon Jetpack won't connect to my phone after I accidentally disconnected it from the jetpack. When I try to connect it, it continually asks for the password. I insert the password multiple times, but to no avail. HELP!!
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Delete the wireless profile that you setup on your phone for the Jetpack and start over again.  Your phone is likely holding onto an old/corrupted profile and needs to be cleaned up before it can connect again.

View solution in original post

Re: My Verizon Jetpack won't connect to my phone after I accidentally disconnected it from the jetpack. When I try to connect it, it continually asks for the password. I insert the password multiple times, but to no avail. HELP!!
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Delete the wireless profile that you setup on your phone for the Jetpack and start over again.  Your phone is likely holding onto an old/corrupted profile and needs to be cleaned up before it can connect again.

View solution in original post