Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My brand new Jetpack 6620L works fine in San diego but when I go out to rV parks outside of SD it is 0 for 3 differnet parks, what can I do to boost the signal?
robertespeed

HELP!!!

My brand new Jetpack 6620L works fine in San Diego but when we go out to RV parks outside of SD it is 0 for 3 in different parks, what can I do to boost the signal?  We bought this for the RV to have cellular when we were out and about...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My brand new Jetpack 6620L works fine in San diego but when I go out to rV parks outside of SD it is 0 for 3 differnet parks, what can I do to boost the signal?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

The locations you go to may not have as much strength given location and customer density.  Also, given tree cover and terrain might contribute to your issue.  Perhaps other people near you in the RV parks might be of assistance if they are Verizon customers, they might know a trick.  Good way to strike up a conversation too Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My brand new Jetpack 6620L works fine in San diego but when I go out to rV parks outside of SD it is 0 for 3 differnet parks, what can I do to boost the signal?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

The locations you go to may not have as much strength given location and customer density.  Also, given tree cover and terrain might contribute to your issue.  Perhaps other people near you in the RV parks might be of assistance if they are Verizon customers, they might know a trick.  Good way to strike up a conversation too Smiley Happy

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

> what can I do to boost the signal?

Get a signal booster kit.  A great place to start looking would be something like http://www.wilsonsignalbooster.com/  or 3GStore.com.