Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New 5g Jetpack
Axwisenberg

I just purchased a New 5g jetpack and received it in the mail yesterday. Set everything up, its great. I only run two smart TV's on this network at night and they have been off all day, as me and my husband have been at work and the kids at school. It gave me a notification about 5 today saying we have went through 15 GB! There's is absolutely no way! It is now reduced to 4G and were having problems getting one TV by itself to load. Verizon is about to get a jetpack back and I'm about to choose a different carrier. This is ridiculous.. I feel like I've just wasted money.

0 Likes
Re: New 5g Jetpack
Tigerstep

These devices aren't meant to replace home internet and aren't advertised as such. Using a similar type of device from another carrier doesn't change this.

15GB from streaming is nothing.

0 Likes
Re: New 5g Jetpack
Axwisenberg

Have plenty of people that use them for home internet that never have the first problem I buy the nice 5g device and its a piece of junk. They stream 4g and the only time it slows down is when there is more than 5 devices on it at once. This 5g jetpack is struggling with ONE. 

0 Likes