Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No internet
threeputt

I had to reformat the computer back to factory setting because of may viruses. I reset my jetpack 4620 on back with small pin and am able to connect jetpack fine with password on back on unit. I changed it to what I want to use and I am not sure how get back on the internet again. I type 192.168..1.1 which brings me to the page where all the info is located. I enter password and it shows I am connected but I cannot get the internet connection. What am I doing wrong. It is an active account even though I have not used it in a few months. Lost

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No internet
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Sounds like the Jetpack is connected to your PC over WiFi but the Jetpack is not allowing you onto the internet.

You could try another device reset by using the button on the back of your Jetpack again.  Perhaps something didn't go correctly the first time you tried.  You might also want to try connecting to the Jetpack with a 2nd PC to confirm if the problem is related to the Jetpacks connection to VZW or just the 1st PC.

The only way to confirm an active account is to check your account online or discuss with a VZW rep.  Accounts don't normally disable themselves without the users consent, and even when they are temporarily disabled there are limits where the device will be reactivated after a certain time.

It might also be a SIM card issue.  Try removing the SIM and letting the device sit without power for a good 60 seconds.  Reassemble and try again.  VZW can send you a new SIM if necessary.

0 Likes