Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Novatel T1114 wifi is not broadcasting...any ideas?
Duckmon

no wifi light on tower..internet works on lan cable great.. 4bars...any ideas?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Novatel T1114 wifi is not broadcasting...any ideas?
7e18n1

Follow the instructions to reset the router on pages 91 and 92 of the User Guide.

0 Likes
Duckmon

Thanks..I have tried both resets..to no avail...here's some ...I have a feeling the router is toastNovatel Data jpg0001.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Re: Novatel T1114 wifi is not broadcasting...any ideas?
7e18n1

You specified Wi-Fi, but the Diagnostic Data you posted is the cellular radio which doesn’t include Wi-Fi radio details. Login to the device and look through each page. My Novatel Jetpack has the ability to turn off Wi-Fi, but a hardware reset turns it back on. What firmware version does it have?

0 Likes
Duckmon

Scan0005.jpg

0 Likes
Duckmon

Scan0004.jpg

0 Likes
Duckmon

Scan0003.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Re: Novatel T1114 wifi is not broadcasting...any ideas?
7e18n1

The only thing I see questionable is the lower half of the Settings page where half the data appears missing. If you saved the original default configuration after you bought it, try restoring it. Otherwise, maybe John has some suggestions beyond calling Verizon Wireless Customer Service (800) 922-0204.

0 Likes
jwq

I'm having this problem as well.  The device is not broadcasting wifi. I do get internet connection when hard wired though. Will it work if I get a router to plug into it?

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

If the device is configured the way you want it to then the first step should be to perform a reboot.  Reboots will clear up temporary problems like a crash of the wireless network adapter so that it can start up again.

Next step to try would be a reset of the device.  Use the restore defaults button located somewhere on the device and reset it back to normal.  Then reconfigure it with your customizations once you can confirm its broadcasting WiFi again.

Last step after that would be to contact VZW support for warranty support options.  VZW would likely send you a replacement device as their solution if reboots and resets does not resolve the problem.  It would likely be a bad network adapter at that point.