Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oneplus
Manfromars

Can anyone please tell me when Verizon will be offering OnePlus phones? I desperately need to replace my phone, however, I only want a oneplus, and specifically, a OnePlus phone supported by Verizon. I hear it's going to happen but I need to know when is my current phone is on its last leg. No one at Verizon seems to be able to answer this question and I need to know. Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Oneplus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance of having a device that you love! Knowing that you're preferential to OnePlus devices, we can confirm that three OnePlus device models are eligible for activation on our 4G LTE Network. Currently, the supported models are the OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 Pro, and OnePlus 7T. These devices can be activated via our Bring Your Own Device program! Does this information help?  MatthewI_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The Oneplus phones are certified BYOD phones. You will need to purchase them from the manufacturer or another retailer that sells them.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Bring-Your-Own-Device/Verizon-Certified-Unlocked-Android-Sm...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@vzw_customer_support 

Apparently the Certified Unlocked Android Smartphones list needs to be updated to include the models mentioned. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Kng60ft

Can we use wifi calling on those oneplus phones? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate your interest! Yes, for details visit: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-231088/

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes