Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Password not recognized.
geenjohn

My Iphone won't recognize my jetpack password (which has not changed).  I reset the the settings on the phone (it was recongnizing it before.)  The jetpack is working with my laptop.  I am afraid to undo the settings on the laptop because I need it work when I am on the road.  I have taken the battery and sim card out.  Still no luck.  How do I get the jetpack to work with my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Password not recognized.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Lets solve this puzzle! Which model iPhone do you have? Did you just recently update the software? Are you able to connect the Jetpack with any other device? Share details.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
geenjohn

Hi Lena, thanks for the response.

It's and IPhone 5.  Model MF162LL/A

Can't recall if I had a software update.  I guess last time was when everyone else did.

I cleared all the setting on my laptop and so I had to put back in the password for my jetpack on the laptop and the laptop took the password.

I will check the other devices when I get home.  Update to follow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

geenjohn, thanks for these great details. I want to make sure that we can get your phone connected to the jetpack. What kind of error do you get when you try to connect the iPhone to the jetpack. One thing I would suggest on trying to do is to forget the network on the iPhone and restart fresh: http://vz.to/1AoGmwo Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes