Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Poor Customer Service
LoyalCustomerbeingtre

Why will Verzion not refund 500 for a loaner phone returned late.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Loaner phone?  I had no idea Verizon still did that.  This isn't by chance a misunderstanding revolving around a replacement phone covered under warranty where you are sent a replacement and you send back the defective unit is it?  I know there are around $300 or so charges for a defective phone not being returned.

Loquat

I thought loaner phones went by the way a long time ago...

Snn5
Sr. Leader

When I read, "Returned late," I think that this might be a replacement phone issue where the defective was not returned within the specified timeframe.  $500 seems a bit steep though.  We need more info in detail.

bizzareone

"Loaner" refers to a device for use overseas and that is $375 if not returned. Your $500 is for the non return of a broken device after a replacement was sent out to you. If you do not return the broken device after 90 days,  you will not get the charge removed.