Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Printer
Virdean

My Cannon MX472 connect wireless to my computer and Modem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Printer
Virdean

why?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Why what? Why can it...? Why can't it...? Please describe the issue with structured sentences and paragraphs.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

What does this have to do with Verizon?  You might have to check with the User Guide of your printer or Cannons support website to review the possible connections that your printer can support.

Based on what you have described so far, which isn't very much, I would assume this is a wireless connection problem between either your printer and the computer or the printer and your home router.  Review the printers wireless connection options and try to reconnect it with the correct WiFi credentials.

If you want more specific steps then please provide us with more details on what it is you are trying to do or need help with.

0 Likes