Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Products
JAY_SETH87

what is a hub or jetpack also what are the best Verizon products what's all the products that Verizon offers and do you get any kind of discount for signing up for auto pay

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Products
dexman

The Jetpack allows devices, that do not have 4G/LTE capabilities, the ability to connect to Verizon Wireless's mobile data network. For example, my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 does not have 4G/LTE. If I needed to access data services while not within range of any WiFi spots, I could either tether the SP3 to my smartphone, or to a Jetpack.

JAY_SETH87

What is a hub and what all of Verizon products and which ones are the best?

0 Likes
dexman

I can't find a Verizon Wireless "hub" I'm their product list. There is "Hum". Is hub being used as another name for the Jetpack.

There is a device that allows you to use your home phones with your Verizon Wireless service. Is that what "hub" is referencing?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hum is a great device that keeps you in touch with emergency services your car may need. Click here for more information on the Hum: http://spr.ly/65808bizk . We have Home and Office Solutions, Wearable Tech, Smart Home, Smartwatches. All of our products can be viewed on our website here: http://spr.ly/65818bizZ . Was there a specific item you are interested in?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do have an AllShare Cast Wireless Hub, if this is what you are referring to. You store lots of media on your mobile device, but sometimes, those photos, videos and documents are enjoyed more on the big screen. Whether you want to share a video you just recorded of your children or browse though photos from your vacation, you can now enjoy your mobile device’s media on your TV. The best part: No cumbersome cords or cables to keep track of. AllShare Cast Wireless Hub plugs into your HDTV and connects wirelessly to a compatible smartphone or tablet. Once they’re synced, you can control your media from your mobile device but enjoy it on your TV. We also have the HUM. Hum takes the guesswork out of driving with connected car technology so you can stay  in touch with emergency services and your loved ones on the road. You can look at more here: http://spr.ly/65888biMK.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes