Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Return of TABLET ISSUES!
ladyshaper

So my husband was pushed into a deal where you get a phone discount if you take on a tablet. Well first tablet was returned in 1 day since IT DID NOT WORK. Now the 2nd tablet stopped working a few months later, got the box, sent it off, KEPT PHONE CORDS, SIM CARD as told by STEVE and Mary employees of company. I got the tablet back...it works BUT THERE IS NO STYLUS!. THIS MODEL COMES WITH A STYLUS THAT SLIDES IN AND OUT OF THE UNIT THIS IS NOT A SEPARATE ACCESSORY! On the phone 2 people, 1st useless, second placed a note on my account but HERE WE GO AGAIN off to the store again to wait 2 hours to see anyone or be on the phone for 1hr before someone answers. MARY hopes they can give me or SELL ME?!?? a stylus to REPLACE the one MISSING from this RETURNED UNIT. NO I DID NOT TAKE THE STYLUS OUT CAUSE I WAS NOT TOLD TO, I SAW NOWHERE IN WRITING THAT THIS IS LIKE A POWER CORD ETC....I do actually use the stylus and I understand without one the hole can become corrupted. THIS IS ANNOYING....has anyone else dealt with a return MISSING an important part returned to you? DID they replace it? DID YOU get a refund if you had to buy it?

I also think it is odd I cannot contact this TEXAS RETURN FACILITY cause I am sure they have a BUCKET of STYLUSES WITH MINE IN IT. I mean it works but this kinda actions do not make me think this 3rd one will work long. Once this 2 year plan is up I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR TABLETS. The Tablet is a Tablet LG G Pad™ X8.3 ! 

I have a feeling they pushed these tablets on people.

Also I noticed as soon as I put my sim card in IT GOT HOT AS HECK. The simcard drive is what I think killed the last one. anyone else have that issue?

I HOPE VERIZON will fix their mistakes. OR INFORM CUSTOMERS BETTER.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Return of TABLET ISSUES!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ladyshaper this is never how we want you to feel. Let's get this resolved. I have sent you a private message to begin.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes