Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringback Tone Manager in Media store - Not able to assign to days for ringtone
SoCal67

So this is weird and I have to wonder if Verizon does not want to address this? This is a Media Store Issue and I have tried to reach out through their Facebook messenger site with no reply, called Customer Service and was told they would have to get back to me (nothing to date) and then posted this twice and it’s not showing up as a post?? I am on the Media Store website trying to assign a different ringback tone for each day of the week as I brought these years ago (renew then every year, so yes, shame on me) and thought would be fun to do something novel with them. The window just hangs there after I hit the "apply changes" button. I have tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Edge and same result. Nothing happens! On my iPhone XR through Safari there is not even a way to assign it by calendar, only to contacts it seems. It is highly annoying as feels like Verizon wants us to pay for reoccurring revenue with these options, but no good way in managing them.. The Media Store - Ringback Tone Manager itself is archaic and for a company that is supposed to be a leader in the cellular market it's pretty disappointing really…

Re: Ringback Tone Manager in Media store - Not able to assign to days for ringtone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SoCal67, we want you to be able to manage your Ringback Tones as needed. We're here to assist. If the service is hanging after you've cleared cache and cookies in the preferred browser, we can file a self-help ticket for you to have our IT teams look into it. Was this done before when you were advised that someone would get back in touch with you?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Ringback Tone Manager in Media store - Not able to assign to days for ringtone
SoCal67

Hey there.

Yes, I cleared cookies and all cache data in both Firefox and Edge and still same result in both broswers.. 

Cheers

0 Likes
SoCal67

Soooo @EbonyR_VZW  were you going to file a self-help ticket for me to have your IT teams look into it by chance?? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for confirming that you had cleared the cookies and cache and then retested the issue. When was the last time you were able to gain access? Do you know of anyone who is having the same issue as you?  JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
SoCal67

I haven't been in the Media store for months actually, it was a friend of mine that reminded me about it after they said they same song was coming up over a couple of days. Tried to fix it, but nothing happening.

No, there is nobody I know with the same issue at all sorry, is there anybody on the forum that is?

0 Likes
SoCal67

Wasn't sure if I was supposed to tag @vzw_customer_support  in my last reponse? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SoCal67, I know how much you would like to use the feature, and my goal is to make sure you gain access. Let's try using the link below to access the media store. Let me know if this helps. 

http://spr.ly/66071MxWH

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
SoCal67

@vzw_customer_support so used the link you sent, sent me to the Media Store, same place I was logging into actually.

Still the same problem, just hanging in the apply changes screen when I try and assign a ringback tone to a specific day. It's been 30 minutes and still no change applied.

Next idea please? 🙂

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SoCal67, we appreciate all your efforts at this point and we'll need to contact you directly to further assist with your Ringback Tones. We've sent you a direct message and look forward to hearing from you soon.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes