Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Roadside Assistance
Brittania80

First I will start by stating what a joke roadside assistance is. My reimbursement for towing was denied! The reason is “not preauthorized”.  I called before sending in my receipt to make sure I was able to do so, I was provided with the correct address to send to. After receiving my denial letter in the mail I have reached out just about everyday since. I am being told that the roadside assistance customer first team will have to “call me back”. They go on to state that there is NO way for me to reach out to them. Needless to say I have yet to speak with someone. Does anyone have a number to this supposed customer first team? Please let me tell you their name is pretty hypocritical seeing as how the customer is NOT first!!

0 Likes
Re: Roadside Assistance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Brittania80, We're truly sorry to learn that you've had such a negative experience with Roadside Assistance. The phone number to contact them is 877-623-7433. https://www.verizon.com/support/roadside-assistance-faqs/

0 Likes
Brittania80

While I appreciate you responding, you clearly did not read my question. I am looking for the number to the roadside assistance customer first department. That Deparment, according to Roadside Assistance, does NOT have a phone (hilarious)! They absolutely refuse to give me an email or a number to reach them. I am just supposed to sit and wait for them to return call. 
Luckily, I received a returned call yesterday. I would never recommend Verizon roadside assistance to anyone ever!! I have had Verizon for 14 years along with the Roadside Assistance. I have used Roadside Assistance one time! The one time I need them they fail! Horrible!! I’ll go with AAA and possibly find another cell provider as well. They should be ashamed of their customer service! 

0 Likes
Plaw3

It is still horrible!!! They left my son on the side of the road from 7:45pmEST as of 2:26amEST they still have not provided the tow service. But they took his money for the additional miles!! 

0 Likes