Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stream tv in chinese
Lclarkchepachet

I received my replacement stream tv box, which again is in Chinese (I think it’s Chinese).  Verizon could not tell me how to change the language over the phone.  Anyone else have this problem?  Please don’t tell me to restart.  And I cannot read any of the menus so step by step instructions are useless unless I can get pictures!

Re: Stream tv in chinese
Tigerstep

Found it within 30 seconds of searching the phrase "verizon stream tv language" in Google. Brings up an FAQ page with changing language listed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Lclarkchepachet. What is the make and model of your streaming tv box?    CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
sjwendy

I have the same issue.  Any resolution to this?

(The language settings only allow English and Spanish.  This is neither of those.)

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I understand from your message that setting it to English using these steps did not work. That's no good.
https://www.verizon.com/support/stream-tv-faqs/#:~:text=To%20change%20the%20language%20on,Preference....

What comes up after resetting the unit?

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-228824/

0 Likes
chtarrance1

The same thing comes up after resetting as well. I've had this box for over 18 months and haven't been able to get things fixed.  After being transferred several times over the phone and several times via chat i was finally able to get someone to go through everything thoroughly with me, however 2 hours later he gave up and said i need to contact google and the number he gave only references back to online google help center faq's support; so they were no help either.  I don't understand how we even offer this product with "0" support.  Who's the product manager?

0 Likes