Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stream tv promo not working
hchandra

I was sent a text message about 3 days back for a free verizon stream tv device but when I go to use the promo code it doesn't work. The code is supposed to expire in November...this is just annoying and frustrating.

Re: Stream tv promo not working
BinhLynn

Same thing is happening to me. It tells me to add the device to the cart and use the promo code at checkout but it keeps giving me this error: "You're already getting the best discount or your promo code has expired or does not apply to your item." I have until the end of November to use this but it seems like I can NEVER get a hold of someone to chat about this issue.

Shpofdrmz

Same! And who wants to sit on phone with customer service forever? Guess I will have to tomorrow.

KM67

I am currently chatting with Support now.  I was provided another code that doesn't work.  Hopefully it'll work as I have until January 18th to redeem it.

RedRooke

I’m n the same boat... prom code doesn’t work and the next code given from customer service agent doesn’t work. Tired of waiting on a customer service agent to get it right...

0 Likes
Mollyl817

I am having the same problem. Was anyone able to figure it out? 

KM67

I just received confirmation that my promotional claim has been processed after reaching out to them via Facebook Messenger.  If you use that platform, contact them and authenticate your account.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I see. Thank you for clearing this up for us. We are concerned to hear you were provided a different code that does not work. To confirm, what exact code were you given? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
KM67

“VZSTREAMTV” via text, then “FREESTREAM” through VZW support online.

Mollyl817

Yes I was given the same codes.