Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Super frustrated with Verizon support on Hum
dcrist66

I am on the 3rd Hum in 2 months and now I am not getting no support from the local Verizon store. Tried calling customer service and after 45 minutes and multiple holds the tech dropped the call.

Every Hum has worked for the first day or two then it stops showing location data and providing WiFi. the only thing it does consistently is beep every 5 minutes.

I have a 2018 vehicle and I even had the dealer check the port to make sure it wasnt on my end.

Has anyone ever had this issue and resolved it? I would sure appreciate some input if you have. now I am paying a mothly fee for something that doesnt do what it is designed to do.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Super frustrated with Verizon support on Hum
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'd be pretty frustrated with such a disappointing Hum experience too, dcrist66. I apologize for all the trouble you've gone through and I truly appreciate all the time and effort you've already put into trying to get a working Hum into your vehicle. I want to make sure we head down the road to success. I realize you've already tried quite a bit, especially with replacing the device twice, but I'd like to find out a little more so we can get this resolved once and for all. Which model Hum are you using? If you utilize the Hum app (available through https://www.hum.com/products/hum-app/ if you don't have it already) or log in to the Hum Customer Portal from your computer, tablet or mobile browser at customer.hum.com does any data from the Hum device reflect, such as driving history or a Safety Score?

JenniferH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dcrist66

I am using the HUMx.

When I access the app the information is from a prior date when the devise was working. They have all worked, for about 2 days then they just start beeping and quit providing WiFi and location data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I appreciate the clarification. In reading of your history with visits to the store and the garage, I’m wondering if Hum has ever been brought into the fold. Insight from the manufacturer would be helpful as to why there’s the persistent beeping.
If Hum has not been used as a resource, then please use their “Call Us” number here, and share with us your findings: https://www.hum.com/faq/

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes