Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surface duo (still not truly available on Verizon)
Nastarika

Hi,

Does anyone know if there ever will be a possibility that Microsoft surface duo will be an official line up of devices for Verizon?.

Verizon is listing it in their shop but will only let you get it at full retail price, doesn’t even offer Monthly at all. It’s terrible because not everyone has lump of cash that can just spend like that, I know I don’t.

I know some people will belittle me or something because of it, but if it’s possible to get it monthly payment, I would likely to do it. 

anyway, it’s been about 3 months now since it came out. I would have assumed it will be officially available in Verizon shop since they can work now with Verizon network, but I guess that was just a wishful thinking. 

I haven’t been that long of a customer but It’s been 4 years since I switched to Verizon. I have made my friends and coworkers switch to Verizon because I did get a good quality of service, but considering this, I’ve been pondering of switching to ATT. I know my reasons are not that great for other people but, I hoped Verizon will change their mind before January 2021 otherwise I might switch and also, maybe my friends will join with me as well. 

I really don’t want to switch and I know I can used other means of getting it like financing it with other companies, but I don’t want to do that, I just want my phone bill to be in the same bill.

Anyhow, may you have a good one whoever reads this.

0 Likes
Re: Surface duo (still not truly available on Verizon)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate your feedback, we are constantly working to improve and make sure you are satisfied with our products and services. We can definitely forward your feedback to the appropriate team.

0 Likes
Nastarika

Thank you for the response, I am hoping soon it'll be available. It just terrible that Surface duo is not fully included in the line up of smartphones that Verizon offer.

even Galaxy Fold is there and that cost $2000. 

Surface duo will offer a great deal in both world (Personal and Work/School).

0 Likes
BigDogBryan

Now, with the price cuts, it's really a GREAT addition to the VZW Store lineup. The Duo is already available to activate on Verizon at Best Buy, so why not from Big Red directly?? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BigDogBryan, we appreciate your interest in the Surface Duo device, and we understand your concerns as for why we currently do not offer this equipment at our stores. We apologize, but we currently don't have any additional details pertaining to the reason, but it is recommended reaching out to your local Verizon corporate retail store to see if they may have it in stock soon. For our store locator, please click here: vzw.com/stores. Does this help clear up the details of the path to take to get an answer to your concerns today? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
BigDogBryan

Would it be possible to allow Best Buy to put the purchase of the Duo in my VZW account, since I cannot open another line of credit to purchase the phone direct?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BigDogBryan, I wish there were a way for you to purchase the phone at Best Buy. If you are not able to add a new line of service through your Verizon Wireless account due to a credit limit, Best Buy will not be able to add the line. Does this information help? JacobG_VZW 

0 Likes