Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upgrade wireless home device
Dolly22

I am very disappointed with Verizon.  After many years of being a customer I am switching to a different company.  I upgraded my home phone device, only because I received an email from Verizon informing me that I had to upgrade due to my current device being 3g.  I received the new device and immediately my calls were being dropped.  I worked with Verizon for over 3 weeks to remedy the situation.  This included changing devices, sim card, actions on Verizon's end and me buying a new phone.  My calls were still being dropped.  I finally decided we exhausted all options and returned the device to Verizon.  I was charged the $50 restocking fee.  I understand this is their policy, but I don't feel I should be held responsible for the fee since I could not use their device and it was not my idea to upgrade.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade wireless home device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dolly22, it saddens us to learn that we have disappointed you. Our goal is to provide a great wireless experience. We hope to regain your confidence in the future. I rely on my phone for many tasks, so I know how important it is to have a working phone with reliable service. CDMA devices will need to be upgraded to a phone that is capable of HD Voice as shown on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-218813/. It sounds like we have attempted to troubleshoot and work toward a resolution on the issues with dropped calls, but a resolution was not provided. We truly apologize for this experience. Please check our Private Messages, so we can check into the circumstances that caused a $50.00 restocking fee. 

-David

0 Likes