Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Ellipsis 10
WILCAR44

Can the Ellipsis 10 be connected to my TV so I can stream content from the tablet to my TV screen?  I have been unable to find out how to do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Ellipsis 10
dexman

With my Samsung Galaxy S4, the feature that allows me to do that is called Screen Mirroring. I use the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter plugged into the appropriate ports in the back of our Samsung TV.

0 Likes
WILCAR44

Unfortunately, I don't have a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I assume this is a phone).  I have the Samsung Note 7, but my problem isn't with that.  Its with the Ellipsis 10 which is a Verizon tablet.  I have only been able to find one port on it, and that's for charging the battery.  It has no other HDMI port, and when I tried to connect the one port I found to my TV using a USB, it doesn't recognize it.  It has an option called Tethering, but that doesn't seem to be what I need to connect to a TV.  I don't believe the Ellipsis 10 has this capability, which sucks.

0 Likes
dexman

The S4 is, indeed, a smartphone. I activate the Screen Mirroring feature, plug the Microsoft adapter into the two required ports on the back of my TV and then wirelessly broadcast whatever is on my S4 onto my Samsung TV.

If there is a Screen Mirroring function on the Ellipsis 10, then give it a whirl and see what happens.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to get the full experience with your Tablet. You can read more about connecting your Table to your TV here: http://vz.to/1Aq3zFr.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
WILCAR44

The suggestions provided do not work satisfactorily for me.  I have blown a lot of money on the tablet, and a wireless device to connect to my HDMI port on my TV.  Although this does provide streaming from tablet to TV, the quality of the signal is substandard.  I will try to return the tablet for a refund, along with the additional hardware I purchased to try to make this thing do what I'd like, and purchase a tablet that has a HDMI port or USB port that can be used to connect to the TV to use it as a monitor.  I would suggest that Verizon take this as a suggestion for improvement on all the tablets currently offered in my local Verizon store.

0 Likes