Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Home Connect not working
kdwofford

I just received the home connect (T2000) a few days ago and anyone I call cannot hear me.  If a call goes thru I can hear them perfectly fine but they say they dont hear anything or its a wavy noise and cant understand what I am saying.  I can talk from my verizon cell in my home.  Does anyone else have this issue?? I have chatted and performed all the resets and tried the # and * numbers. They even escalated the prblem and then I get a generic text with a link saying I am in cell coverege. No help and still nothing. I am still without a home phone. I just thought my ATT home number was bad at least a call would go thru even thought there was a roar.  Is there a fix or am I going to have to send this thing back? Thanks! 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Home Connect not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to hear about your most recent service issues. Not having a working service in your home would be a concern for me as well. Let's review your phone connect and make sure you are able to use the services as needed. With regard to your device has there been any recent updates on this device that you know of? You mentioned that other people cannot hear you on the other end does this happen with every call or specific ones? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes