Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Home Fusion CAN Keeps Disconnecting
413def

My Verizon Home Fusion Can keeps disconnecting.  I was afraid that this would happen as it was installed near a bunch of trees on the lower part of my roof back in the spring before there were any leaves on them.  Now that the trees have leaves, I lose my connection several times a week and have thus far been unable to have the CAN moved to the other (treeless) side of my garage.  So far, Assurion has sent out two different installers who were supposed to move the CAN but claimed to know nothing about it when they came out.  The last individual told me that he would move it once I had a grounding rod installed but now he isn't returning my or Assurion's calls.  Where does that leave me?  I also pay for a service contract every month which I was told covers moving the CAN but no one will move it for me!  I also have lost access to my security system for over two weeks now since the last installer disconnected the router form my houses main wiring and now it's only running my wireless devices.  I would like to either cancel my service or have the CAN moved as soon as possible.  I've been having this issue for months and am getting very frustrated with the installers.  Everyone at Verizon has been great, it's the subcontractors that Assurion hires that haven't done their jobs. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get someone to move the CAN so I can get uninterrupted service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes