Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon LTE internet
wb6tah

Hi, I'm really interested in getting the LTE internet. However, I have more than 10 devices that would access the router (multiple smart tvs, Roku, laptops, iPads). There would never be more than 10 devices using the internet at one time. So was wondering if this would work out for me??? Do I need to add each device to the router so that it is recognized? Just wondering how the setup works. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Verizon LTE internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You have great concerns and we would love the opportunity to help you today! Can you please elaborate further? Are you looking for wireless or residential service? 

0 Likes
wb6tah

its for residential service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wb6tah, I apologize for our confusion.  You are in the right place and this is actually a wireless service and device.  There is not a limit that can be connected to the LTE Home Internet router.  The thing to remember is the more devices that are connected to it, the more bandwidth is being used and this can cause speeds to go slower.  I also recommend checking your specific address for availability.  You can do that here: https://www.verizon.com/home/lte-home-internet/  I recommend checking this because even if you are in a zip code that has it available a specific address in that zip code has the possibility to not qualify for the service.  Does this information help?  

SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
wb6tah

yes, thank you for the information about the number of users. Already installed it and everything works great!!!!! 10x (50mbps down, 7 mbps up) faster than my ATT DSL (4-5mbps down and .5 mbps up) and also a bit cheaper.

0 Likes
wb6tah

My original concern had to do with all the cameras, sprinkler timers, thermostats that needed to be connected in addition to phones and computers. All told there were about 15 devices that needed to access the router although never at one time. Everything working perfectly. thank you

0 Likes