Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon e-gift cards
Sugarbearz

Verizon sent me an e-gift card for my trade-in. I want to shop online with it at a vendor of my choice. How can this be done with a card# and pin# like a debit card?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon e-gift cards
Tigerstep

Not how gift cards work. If it were a prepaid MasterCard or Visa it would work like a standard debit card.

If it's an actual Verizon branded card with a pin required to use, it will only work at Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tigersteps is correct, Sugarbearz. Do you have a prepaid Visa/Mastercard, or is it an e-Gift Card that came in email? EricW_VZW

0 Likes
usshughes

I have the same question, and I have an e-gift card that came in my email.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can help you with getting the information you need on your e-gift card, usshughes. Did you get this card for a promotion? 

0 Likes
Daylynn2689
  • I did and i am unable to use it at checkout bc all I have is the card number and pin. I never received an actual card and when I go to checkout all it gives me for options is credit or debit information or PayPal or Apple Pay 
0 Likes
Daylynn2689

I need help getting my e card information. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want this resolved ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
calwal30

I'm having the same issue. I need the additional information to purchase things online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our goal is to resolve ensure that you get all the information you need about the Verizon Wireless gift cards, calwal30. Please visit this link (https://www.verizon.com/support/gift-card-faqs/) to learn all about the gift card and where/how to use it.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes