Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weak Signal
pdsmall

I am in an area near I-85 and Dale Earnhardt - the coverage map shows excellent coverage, but at my house - I get one, maybe 2 bars. Dropped calls. And I do a good bit of conference calling ... Now, I have a Samsung 4, about to upgrade to a 5 ...

Do I need a booster, an extender ... confused!

And these things are pricey! Will the same one work with different phones? How difficult are they install ... not a genius on these electronics. BTW, my house is two story, a walk-out basement. Upstairs, in the sunroom .... I still only get one bar. Outside, on the street above my house, I get 2-3 bars, but it is not always practical to walk the street to make or receive a call ... since Sprint and other carries use the same towers, not sure that switching would help me ...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weak Signal
MiiHere
Leader

Are you getting 1 to 2 bars of 3G service or 4G service? What is your zip code?

You need to have a good internet as the extender hooks up to your modem or router and works best when facing the South. You can have 6 devices connected to it at once.

0 Likes