Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
When were Samsung Gear S2 pre-orders shipped?
czarsuperstar

Does anyone know when pre-orders are shipped?  I've seen a date of 11/6/15.  But is that the date its available to buy, or is that the date it starts to ship, or the date it's arrives at your home.  I can't find any type of tracking info and only a status of "in process".

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: SAMSUNG GEAR S2 3G - preorder?
EH1081

Verizon did send out an email explaining that they did not receive sufficient supply and apologizing for not being able to meet their deadline.  Here's what it said:

Thank you for your recent order. Verizon has not received sufficient supply to ship your order on time. We now expect to ship your order by the new date listed below.

We will update you if the new shipping date(s) changes. You will receive a confirmation email when your order(s) ships that will provide you with a tracking number for your package.

Additional shipping details are not available from our phone representatives. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and recognize that you have a choice in wireless service.

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EH1081

I preordered mine on 10/15 and it originally said it would be delivered by 11/5 on the product description, but the order confirmation said it would ship on 11/5.  I checked my order status online today and now it says it will ship on 11/27.

Does anybody know why they were delayed?  I'm assuming that everybody is getting the same message now, since I ordered mine early on the morning that they first started taking preorders?

0 Likes
Mikef0608

I guess it is going to be like samsung pay they will wait until everyone else has it before they release it. I have the same problem with no answers talked to them for over a hour today and no answers

0 Likes
Wheaton948

Well crud. I, too, pre-ordered the day it opened up at Verizon and have been waiting for this since it was first advertised.  I was just checking to see if they had upped the ship date from this Thursday, 11-5-15, only to find a new ship date of 11-27-15 with zero explanation of the 3 week delay!

0 Likes
EH1081

Now it says it is expected to ship on 11/12.  Hopefully the new estimate is more accurate than the 11/27 date.

knvoigt

Yup- same here, was 11/5, then 11/27, now 11/12?!
I called this morning too- and they dont know for sure either!! So frustrating!!!

0 Likes
EH1081

Verizon did send out an email explaining that they did not receive sufficient supply and apologizing for not being able to meet their deadline.  Here's what it said:

Thank you for your recent order. Verizon has not received sufficient supply to ship your order on time. We now expect to ship your order by the new date listed below.

We will update you if the new shipping date(s) changes. You will receive a confirmation email when your order(s) ships that will provide you with a tracking number for your package.

Additional shipping details are not available from our phone representatives. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and recognize that you have a choice in wireless service.

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes
knvoigt

Right- I got that too-- 2 days after my date changed.

I am guessing it was in response to customers being upset with no updates provided....

I am bummed it's late- but they shouldn't back order something for 3 weeks, with no information---  until complaints come rolling in.

0 Likes
Nick_Miles

Now the preorders page says ship by 11/9

0 Likes
Wheaton948

Cool. Thanks for the update :-)Cc

0 Likes