Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Which Hotspot box to use?
DJ223

I am buying an new iPad Air 2 for my mother as a Christmas gift.  Will her current Verizon Wireless Jetpack box work with it?  It is the 6620L.  Will a newer box such as the AC791L work more optimally with it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Which Hotspot box to use?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DJ223 How exciting is a new tablet. The current jetpack will work with most tablets including the one you have now.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TyroneGreen
Novice

If you are in the market for a reliable device that you can leave on 24/7 and manage and watch your data usage, setup rules, plug in via ethernet and get a strong signal. 

The Pepave Max BR1 is for you, just remove the sim card out of your existing mifi and insert into the Max BR1

Pepwave MAX BR1 Router With Embedded US/Canada/South America 3G/4G Modem, 12 Reviews : 3Gstore.com

John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Verizon Jetpacks all use the same WiFi technologies to connect to other wireless devices.

No one Jetpack works any better with specific devices than another.  What makes Jetpacks different are the features they offer such as customizing certain network configuration options, battery life and minor physical design preferences (Touch screen vs. buttons, color vs. E-Ink, etc.).  Your iPad will use either 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz to connect to a wireless Access Point, just about every VZW Jetpack offers the same technologies and would work for you.