Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why can't I connect to Netflix through my Jetpact 4gLTE air card? I can access all other internet apps (YouTube, news, etc.) but Netflix will not load and even occasionally freezes my laptop
ToddInTx

I've been accessing Netflix without any problems and approximately 10 days I couldn't do it anymore.  I can access streaming apps and all other internet webpages without any problems, but Netflix will not load on the computer.  On a few occasions it has caused my laptop to "freeze" up.  Does anyone have a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I connect to Netflix through my Jetpact 4gLTE air card? I can access all other internet apps (YouTube, news, etc.) but Netflix will not load and even occasionally freezes my laptop
bizzareone

If you can access everything BUT netflix then there is nothing wrong with your 4G aircard. It's something with netflix

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I connect to Netflix through my Jetpact 4gLTE air card? I can access all other internet apps (YouTube, news, etc.) but Netflix will not load and even occasionally freezes my laptop
7e18n1

Use the default settings of CCleaner to delete temporary files and cookies. Baring that, try using a VPN such as the OpenVPN standard of PIA.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Sounds more like a browser problem than a problem with your Jetpack.  You can confirm by connecting a 2nd device to the Jetpack and attempting to connect to Netflix.  If it works from the 2nd device then you know the problem isn't your Jetpack as all traffic is treated equally.

0 Likes
ToddInTx

I failed to properly describe the problem. If i disconnect from the JetPack and connect to internet via any other wi-fi then I have absolutely no problem loading Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Alrighty, the problem may be with the Jetpack or the VZW network afterall.

What you should try to do is reset the Jetpack back to the defaults and retest.  This would clear up any kind of temporary configuration or corruption problem on your Jetpack.  If the problem is recreatable from a fresh Jetpack then your problem will be traced to the VZW network or back to something else on the PC like a firewall setting. 

To further confirm problems on the VZW network try connecting a 2nd device to the Jetpack and viewing Netflix from it.  2 machines connected to the same Jetpack (that have no problems connecting anywhere else) tends to confirm a problem at the Jetpack or VZW network level.

0 Likes