Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why do I keep getting an "500-Internal Server Error" when I try to access my messages on my computer?
newbyfarms

My Ellipsis Jetpack will not turn off.  It's like the button on the device isn't working.  So I go to my computer and log into my.jetpack and try to view my messages and I keep getting a "500-Internal Server Error".  That comes up eveytime I click on anything.  I can't check messages, I can't view settings, etc.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do I keep getting an "500-Internal Server Error" when I try to access my messages on my computer?
7e18n1

Call Verizon Wireless Customer Service (800) 922-0204.

0 Likes
Re: Why do I keep getting an "500-Internal Server Error" when I try to access my messages on my computer?
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

If the button is broken then you will have to contact VZW for serviceing/replacement options.  Hardware defects need to be dealt with by VZW.  Get that problem fixed first and then report back if you continue to have more error messages.

0 Likes
newbyfarms

TThank you

0 Likes