Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wireless Booster
y2kdreyer

I live in a rural area and can only get one bar, I am looking to put up a 25 ft tower with a signal booster to increase my signal.  What would yourecommend for the booster unit as I don't know what frequency for 4G LTE Verizon signal I would need,  We both have Verizon Galaxy J7's with a sim card.  Don't know what frequency we operate at. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wireless Booster
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Why not just purchase a home booster.  Weboost has them for $400-800 For home, or about $250 for a car booster.   All they need is power.  

I have a car booster.

John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Building a tower may be overkill.  As mamadogs suggests there are many home tailored booster kits that can be purchased and configured with all the correct settings by default.

Otherwise to answer your specific question you would need access to a diagnostic app on one of your Verizon devices.  From there you can look up the band your local towers operate on and derive the rest of the information with public LTE lookups online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to have the signal you need. What ZIP Code are you located in?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes