Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Wireless printer won't connect to 4G LTE Orbic hotspot
niece555
Hi, 

My HP Deskjet 2636 won't connect wirelessly to my 4G LTE Orbic Hotspot. I've followed the instructions for setting it up correctly and it WILL NOT CONNECT WIRELESSLY. Can someone please help me figure out what the issue is? I really need this connected for work.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wireless printer won't connect to 4G LTE Orbic hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is concerning to hear, let's take a look into this. Please send us a Private Note. *Gen

0 Likes
cks4301

Did support "look into this"? I have the same issue with my Brother MFC7860DW not working with my Dell G3.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cks4301, we have come across reports of similar connection issues with printers, Smart TV, etc. We would check if the Jetpack is working normally with most devices. The Jetpack not working with one device would indicate an issue with the device/printer that you are trying to connect to. In those cases, we recommend checking with the manufacture of the printer for compatibility. We hope this information helps. 

-David

0 Likes